I study economic theory and behavioral economics, with a particular focus on the design of market institutions.
The working paper on Credible Mechanisms now has techniques for continuum type spaces.
Thickness and Information in Dynamic Matching Markets is accepted at the Journal of Political Economy.
Credible Mechanisms (with Mohammad Akbarpour)
- Revise and resubmit, Econometrica
- EC'18 SIGecom Best Paper Award
Thickness and Information in Dynamic Matching Markets (with Mohammad Akbarpour and Shayan Oveis-Gharan)
- Accepted, Journal of Political Economy
- Here are short videos that exposit the paper:
Context-Dependent Choice as Explained by Foraging Theory (with Ning Yu)
Belief Updating and the Demand for Information (with Sandro Ambuehl)
- American Economic Review, 2017, lead article
- Online Appendix Presentation Slides
- Corrigendum for Theorem 3
- Aliprantis Prize 2017, Exeter Prize 2018
- Papers and Proceedings of the American Economic Review, 2017